This is the Linux app named Rack::Attack whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rack::Attack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Protect your Rails and Rack apps from bad clients. Rack::Attack lets you easily decide when to allow, block and throttle based on properties of the request. Rack middleware for blocking & throttling abusive requests. Tackling each curious anomaly that threatens your site’s reliability saps developer productivity and happiness. Rack::Attack lets you throttle abusive requests with just a few lines of code. For the security of our users, we have a stricter throttle for login attempts. This makes it very time consuming for attackers to guess users’ passwords. We also use the IPCat ruby library to detect requests from well-known datacenters. Rack::Attack can also track requests without blocking them. We rely on Rack::Attack to let developers quickly track and throttle requests. It helps keep our site reliable, so we can spend more energy building better features. We’re glad to make it publicly available to the open-source community.
- Limit the number of requests that can be made per IP address
- Rack::Attack can also track requests without blocking them
- Name your custom blocklist and make your ruby-block argument return a truthy value if you want the request to be blocked
- Block all requests from misbehaving clients
- Throttle state is stored in a configurable cache
- Name your custom throttle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rack-attack.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.