This is the Linux app named Radium - The Music Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as Radium061R2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Radium - The Music Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Radium - The Music Editor
Modular portable graphical based music editor. A new concept
loosely based on the tracker-interface. Aimed to be used
by both amatours and serious composers. Status for AmigaOS is stable,
status for Unix is pre-alpha.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
C, Python, Scheme
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radium/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.