This is the Linux app named RADIUSdesk whose latest release can be downloaded as MESHdesk_Node_config_utility-5-4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RADIUSdesk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The professional way to manage your WiFi network using FreeRADIUS
* A Modern dashboard that is easy to navigate
* Easy to use API that makes third party integration a snap
* Login pages applet for central hotspot login page management.
* Support Social Login (Facebook etc) integration for CoovaChilli and Mikrotik.
* A device manager which makes BYOD a pleasure for any enterprise.
* Fine grained rights management.
* Extensive usage graphs for fine grained trend analysis and capacity planning.
* i18n. Easy translations. Also supporting rtl languages.
* Advanced debug trace applet to allow real-time debug traces on FreeRADIUS by using Websocket.
* MESHdesk applet that helps to set-up, manage and monitor Batman-adv mesh networks
- Usage graphs
- Google Maps integration
- Easy to use modern interface
- i18n support including RTL languages
- Notes per entry to keep track of specific issues
- Super powerful grids that allow filtering, ordering as well as column selection
- Fine grained rights management
- MESHdesk to manage Batman-adv MESH networks
- Social Login (Facebook etc) integration for Mikrotik and CoovaChilli
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radiusdesk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.