This is the Linux app named Wi-Fi Cracking whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wi-Fi Cracking with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crack Wi-Fi networks that are secured using weak passwords. It is not exhaustive, but it should be enough information for you to test your own network's security or break into one nearby. Begin by listing wireless interfaces that support monitor mode. If you do not see an interface listed then your wireless card does not support monitor mode. Start listening to 802.11 Beacon frames broadcast by nearby wireless routers using your monitor interface. WPA/WPA2 uses a 4-way handshake to authenticate devices to the network. You don't have to know anything about what that means, but you do have to capture one of these handshakes in order to crack the network password. These handshakes occur whenever a device connects to the network. The final step is to crack the password using the captured handshake. If you have access to a GPU, it is highly recommended to use hashcat for password cracking.
- Capture a 4-way Handshake and crack Network passwords
- Use airodump-ng to monitor a specific access point until you see a client connected
- You can also try your hand at CPU cracking with Aircrack-ng
- Aircrack-ng can be used for very basic dictionary attacks running on your CPU
- If the password is cracked you will see a KEY FOUND! message in the terminal followed by the plain text version of the network password
- You can optionally broadcast deauth packets to all connected clients
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wi-fi-cracking.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.