This is the Linux app named Rainbow Trading (rgbtrade) whose latest release can be downloaded as rgbtrade-0.90.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rainbow Trading (rgbtrade) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rainbow Trading (rgbtrade)
Community Currencies are monetary systems for and by the community. RGB, or Colourcash, provides an alternative for LETS, Time-Based and other community currencies or dollar/euro users, with the following differences:
* The RGB Unit is bound to a real-life definition.
* The 3D-system allows for support of recycling-based production. Similar to C2C, cradle-to-cradle.
* The Yearly Reset shows that this is not about accumulating wealth, but about accumulating happyness and community.
End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rgbtrade/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.