This is the Linux app named Raken whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Raken with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Raken, web service controller, is based on JSON as a data definition language. it utilizes simple protocol, optional asynchronous interaction, recovery, localization, security, caching, batch, and multi-part messaging.
- Raken protocol is based on JSON-RPC.
- Despite the fact of being web controller, its presentation, application and persistency layer agnostic.
- Has the ability to re-animate user requests in pre-defined time frame.
- Using text based communication format like JSON opens the possiblity for Localiztion.
- Employs implicit security mechanism.
- Utilizes caching techniques based on common user behavior.
- The protocol is flexible enough to support Asynchronous interaction and Multipart messages.
- Can be used as configurable black box component without further development.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raken/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.