This is the Linux app named RandomTimer whose latest release can be downloaded as RandomTimer10012.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RandomTimer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Excellent tool for time-management.
- Random generated time's interval
- Choose out-put sound
- Mini-task without saving (to do right now)
- Repeat reminder (every N minutes)
- Sound and graphic notofocation
- Full screen window after set time (default 27 minutes)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/randomtimer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.