This is the Linux app named Rapid Task Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as RTM-0.90.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rapid Task Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapid Task Manager
Rapid Task Manager is a web application to make it easier to track and manage human tasks in a small organization or project (up to ~20 people). It's running on Apache Tomcat and uses Adobe Flex for the user interface.
- Simple way to track tasks and their states
- Intuitive easy to use interface
- Start tasks and add comments using only your mail client
- Check out and finish tasks using quick links
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidtaskmanage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.