This is the Linux app named Rapidlogix whose latest release can be downloaded as rapidlogix-1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rapidlogix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapidlogix is an open source application performance management tool optimized for distributed production environments. It allows to increase time-to-market of performance improvements and prevent performance regression
- OS/Java/Database status variables (extensible)
- Historical data on each URL/request: min/max/average response time, deviation, request count, etc.
- Complete function control flows with execution time, CPU information and location in the source code
- Full SQL profiling
- Correlated application context/variables
System Administrators, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidlogix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.