This is the Linux app named RaspberryPi Toolchain whose latest release can be downloaded as ARMv7_x64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RaspberryPi Toolchain with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis toolchain made from following blog: http://yasriady.blogspot.co.id/2015/10/how-to-build-wxwidgets-for-raspberry-pi.html
-------------OBSOLETE ---------- please follow above link -------------------------------------------
Ready used Toolchain to build and compile c++ application on x86_64 targetted for Raspberry Pi or ARMv7 based application. Download the program and extract into /opt/Toolchain/ARMv7 and you are ready for cross compile .........
Example to build static linked apps :
$ export PATH=/opt/Toolchain/ARMv7/usr/bin:$PATH
$ ./configure --host=arm-linux --disable-shared LDFLAGS="-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++"
This program is provided as is without any warranty of any kind. If you feel this program useful and get benefit from it, then please do support.
- Ready used Toolchain for your Raspberry Pi
- already included X11 and GTK2 devel library
- Built with buildroot
- Tested on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (x64)
- Work with Netbeans
- Just extract to /opt/Toolchain/ARMv7
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raspberrypi-toolchain/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.