This is the Linux app named RaspiControl whose latest release can be downloaded as RaspiControl.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RaspiControl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web application whose main purpose is to control GPIO ports of the Raspberry Pi.
It needs to be deployed on a tomcat server in raspi, which start with root permissions.
Aplicación web cuyo objetivo principal es el control de los puertos GPIO de la Raspberry Pi.
Tiene que ser desplegado en un servidor tomcat en la Raspberry Pi, el cual arranque con permisos root.
- Enable or disable ports GPIO
- Set or clear values of ports out
- Get values of ports
- It has successfully validated the W3C specifications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raspicontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.