This is the Linux app named Rate Anything whose latest release can be downloaded as rateanything-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rate Anything with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWeb page for rating anything that comes to mind.
Demo server is here:
You can login to the demo server without a password.
(Unfortunately IMDB flags Cixx6 as not trusted server and pictures from IMDB won't appear in the page)
This web page is meant to be used privately between friends. You should install this to your own apache2 server, either at home or one of those free/paid ones in the web. Check out wiki for the installation guide.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rateanything/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.