This is the Linux app named rawi2ctool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rawi2ctool_3_0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rawi2ctool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
rawi2ctool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a Linux command line tool to do raw I2C accesses to a bus, IF SUPPORTED BY THE ADAPTER, to probe the bus, read or write some data, detect glitches, do a bench, program an EEPROM with the required blocksize, test the I2C bus driver, ...
Raw I2C mode enables data frames that are not supported by SMBus and related tools (such as i2cget, i2cset, i2cdump)
- raw I2C transfers
- single or multiple bytes read or write
- support for data to stdout / from stdin
- EEPROM write support using page write
- loop mode for bench and glitch-free checking
Advanced End Users, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rawi2ctool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.