This is the Linux app named Razzle whose latest release can be downloaded as [email protected]. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Razzle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Universal Hot Module Replacement, so both the client and server update whenever you make edits
- Comes with the same CSS setup as create-react-app
- Works with React, Preact, and Reason-React as well as Angular and Vue if that's your thing
- Escape hatches for customization via .babelrc and razzle.config.js
- Jest test runner setup with sensible defaults via razzle test
- SPA mode, build client side apps with razzle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/razzle.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.