This is the Linux app named rbConverterServer whose latest release can be downloaded as rbconverter_1.1_build1278533217.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rbConverterServer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a soap server to build converter server to convert files from any format to any format. A set of adapters classes, makes rbconverter highly modular and adaptable to use any applications for make conversions.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rbconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.