This is the Linux app named RBSLA:Rule Based Service Level Agreement whose latest release can be downloaded as rbsla_prebuilt_0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RBSLA:Rule Based Service Level Agreement with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RBSLA:Rule Based Service Level Agreement
The Rule Based Service Level Agreement (RBSLA) project focuses on knowledge representation concepts for service level management of IT services. At the core are rule-based languages to describe contracts and service level agreements in a formal way.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rbsla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.