This is the Linux app named Rcon Controller for SA:MP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RconController_V18a3_03z.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rcon Controller for SA:MP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rcon Controller for SA:MP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Rcon Controller: a SA:MP server administration tool. aims to provide real-time graphic/console monitoring / Instant managing. developed by CoolGuy.
- Player administration / Vandalism prevention
- Server monitoring / basic IDS support
- Assist player experience ( voting / nickname / private message )
- Anti-cheating support
- Multi-platform GUI support
- Automatic Update
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rconcontroller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.