This is the Linux app named RDML whose latest release can be downloaded as RDML_v1_1_PR.xsd. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RDML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RDML stands for Real-time PCR Data Markup Language and is the standard file format for export, storage and exchange of quantitative PCR (qPCR) data. This project focuses on the development, implementation and enhancement of the RDML file format and its description (XML schema).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rdml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.