This is the Linux app named RDOTE whose latest release can be downloaded as RDOTEv3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RDOTE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONR. is a GNU/GPL licensed framework for transporting data residing in RDB into the Semantic Web, which provides a friendly GUI, as well as enough expressivity for creating RDF dumps of RBD data. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk7izhFeuf0
Advanced End Users, Developers
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rdote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.