This is the Linux app named react-native-fs whose latest release can be downloaded as firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named react-native-fs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Native filesystem access for react-native. For RN < 0.57 and/or Gradle < 3 you MUST install react-native-fs at version @2.11.17! For RN >= 0.57 and/or Gradle >= 3 you MUST install react-native-fs at version >= @2.13.2! For RN >= 0.61 please install react-native-fs at version >= @2.16.0!
- Add automatically with react-native link
- Add Manually in XCode
- Android support is currently limited to only the DocumentDirectory
- Background downloads in iOS require a bit of a setup
- Test app to demostrate the use of the module
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-native-fs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.