This is the Linux app named React Redux whose latest release can be downloaded as v8.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Redux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
React Redux is the official React binding for Redux. It lets your React components read data from a Redux store, and dispatch actions to the store to update data. React Redux is maintained by the Redux team, and kept up-to-date with the latest APIs from Redux and React. Designed to work with React's component model. You define how to extract the values your component needs from Redux, and your component receives them as props. Creates wrapper components that manage the store interaction logic for you, so you don't have to write it yourself. Automatically implements complex performance optimizations, so that your own component only re-renders when the data it needs has actually changed. Redux itself is a standalone library that can be used with any UI layer or framework, including React, Angular, Vue, Ember, and vanilla JS. Although Redux and React are commonly used together, they are independent of each other.
- Designed to work with React's component model
- Creates wrapper components that manage the store interaction logic for you
- Automatically implements complex performance optimizations
- Handles the store interaction logic, so you don't have to write that code yourself
- Implements many performance optimizations internally
- Can be used with any UI layer or framework
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-redux.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.