This is the Linux app named toPDF whose latest release can be downloaded as toPDF.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named toPDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple online service for PDF conversion. This project is a simple library and also a web application.
It offers a REST service and a simple upload service for synchronous conversion.
This library/application doesn't contain conversion libraries because it's a wrapper for existing tools.
toPDF currently supports the open source tool PDF Creator (http://www.pdfforge.org) and the commercial solution, easy PDF, from BCL (http://www.pdfonline.com/easypdf/sdk/).
- REST service
- Multipart form-data
- synchronous conversion
- Image conversion
- Online service
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/topdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.