This is the Linux app named Reactive Search whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.25.0-vue.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Reactive Search with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build the perfect search experience using our UI components or by creating your own. 30+ pre-built components with customizable queries and configurable styles. Focus on design and user experience as ReactiveSearch handles the details. 30+ well-designed and performance-optimized UI components. Ship faster and solve fewer edge cases. Already have your own components? Bring them to ReactiveSearch. Styled components with rich theming and CSS class-injection support. Reactivesearch components can be ported to create native mobile UIs. Connect to an ES index hosted anywhere. Supports v2, v5 and v6. Components come with good query defaults, that can be customized with Elasticsearch query DSL. Go from scratch to creating a data-driven search app with our beginner-friendly quick start guide. We offer production support for ReactiveSearch. Work with us to bring your dream project to life.
- UI components for building data-driven search experiences
- Components for every occasion
- Get our designer templates for sketch
- Create your own components
- Up to 10x time savings
- Launch and iterate faster
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reactive-search.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.