This is the Linux app named OpenL Tablets whose latest release can be downloaded as openl-tablets-demo-5.25.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenL Tablets with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenL Tablets is a business rules management system based on tables presented in Excel documents. Providing business-oriented approach, OpenL Tablets treats business documents containing business logic specifications as executable rules. In a very simplified view, OpenL Tablets extracts rule tables from Excel documents and executes them. The rules can be accessible from different applications. OpenL Tablets tools check all data, syntax and type errors in order to avoid any user mistakes.
OpenL Tablets WebStudio is a web interface application employed by business users and rules experts to view, edit, and manage business rules and rule projects created using OpenL Tablets technology.
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openl-tablets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.