This is the Linux app named Read Analysis n Comparison Kit in Java whose latest release can be downloaded as rackJ.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Read Analysis n Comparison Kit in Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Read Analysis n Comparison Kit in Java
In addition to RPKM (Reads Per Kbp per Million reads) values, RACKJ computes read counts for exons and splicing events. In so doing, it is feasible to compare two samples and identify genes with most significant difference in exon(splicing)-level.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rackj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.