This is the Linux app named ReadyMedia whose latest release can be downloaded as minidlna-1.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReadyMedia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ReadyMedia (formerly known as MiniDLNA) is a simple media server software, with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients. It was originally developed by a NETGEAR employee for the ReadyNAS product line.
It is not in any way endorsed by the Digital Living Network Alliance®.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.