This is the Linux app named RealBoy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as realboy-0.2.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RealBoy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RealBoy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRealBoy is a Complete, Fast, Accurate, Free/Open-Source Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Super Game Boy Emulator for Linux/Unix.
- Accuracy: Pass various test ROMS designed to evaluate the accuracy of a Game Boy emulator, including: CPU Instructions, Instructions' Timings and Memory Access Timings.
- Performance: For 64-bit versions of the x86 architecture (a.k.a x86_64, a.k.a amd64), an Assembly Language version of the emulator's core is provided, significantly faster than the C version.
- Super Game Boy borders
- Support for MBC1, MBC3 and MBC5.
- Support for RTC (Real Time Clock) in MBC3.
- Support for executing the original boot ROMS (files not included for legal reasons).
- Internal Debugger: Basic functionality such as adding breakpoints, printing registers, etc.
- FPS: User control over framerate (default is 60fps).
- Sound: Implemented channels 1, 2 and 4.
- Video: Scaling to 2x, 3x and 4x, with or without fullscreen.
- Video: Antialiasing.
- Easily portable: Relies on multi-platform SDL library
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/realboy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.