This is the Linux app named Recommenders whose latest release can be downloaded as Recommenders0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Recommenders with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Recommenders repository provides examples and best practices for building recommendation systems, provided as Jupyter notebooks. The module reco_utils contains functions to simplify common tasks used when developing and evaluating recommender systems. Several utilities are provided in reco_utils to support common tasks such as loading datasets in the format expected by different algorithms, evaluating model outputs, and splitting training/test data. Implementations of several state-of-the-art algorithms are included for self-study and customization in your own applications. Please see the setup guide for more details on setting up your machine locally, on a data science virtual machine (DSVM) or on Azure Databricks. Independent or incubating algorithms and utilities are candidates for the contrib folder. This will house contributions which may not easily fit into the core repository or need time to refactor or mature the code and add necessary tests.
- Preparing and loading data for each recommender algorithm
- Building models using various classical and deep learning recommender algorithms such as Alternating Least Squares (ALS) or eXtreme Deep Factorization Machines (xDeepFM)
- Evaluating algorithms with offline metrics
- Tuning and optimizing hyperparameters for recommender models
- Operationalizing models in a production environment on Azure
- For the deep learning algorithms, it is recommended to use a GPU machine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/recommenders.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.