This is the Linux app named recordMyDesktop whose latest release can be downloaded as recordmydesktop-0.3.8.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named recordMyDesktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: Project migrated to GitHub in Dec 2020! See https://github.com/Enselic/recordmydesktop
recordMyDesktop is a program that captures audio-video data of a linux desktop session, producing an ogg-encapsulated theora-vorbis file. recordMyDesktop tries to be as unobstrusive as possible by proccessing only regions of the screen that have changed
Console/Terminal, Qt, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/recordmydesktop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.