This is the Linux app named Rectangular Fusion 2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RF2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rectangular Fusion 2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rectangular Fusion 2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Graphically simple but operatively complex, in this game the goal is to collect enough resources to complete your rectangle before the opponent. Be sure to get the game data, rf2.py, and rf2-conf.py
- Highly intelligent AI, with aggresion customization
- Level designer
- 11 different units to spawn
- 14 campaign levels (you unlock cheats when beating all levels)
- Complex, but hardware friendly
- Windows executables and source (Python 2.6) included in 1 rar folder
- NOTE: Tutorial can sometimes be a little glitchy. Try playing it with the agression level set to "normal" first.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rf2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.