This is the Linux app named Red Griffin ATC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RedGriffinATC-1.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Red Griffin ATC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Red Griffin ATC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Air Traffic Controller simulator with voice support. It manages ground operations, take off, approach, ILS, landing procedures, flight levels and CTR transitions.
For full description please see the Wiki page or README.md in the code page.
You can also watch videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/RedGriffin
For help and support, please refer to https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36755
- Air Traffic Controller
- Speaking ATC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/red-griffin-atc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.