This is the Linux app named Red Piranha whose latest release can be downloaded as red-piranha-4-alpha-snapshot-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Red Piranha with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Google(¬ô) meets the Matrix. Red Piranha combines Lucene (Searching Ability), XML-RDF (ability to learn), Tomcat (for P2P Power) and Spring (Ease of use) to not only let you find anything, anywhere, but to actually understand what you are looking for.
Customer Service, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology
Cocoa (MacOS X), Command-line, Java Swing, Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/red-piranha/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.