This is the Linux app named RedBaron Network Inventory System whose latest release can be downloaded as rnis_ose_1_0_0_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RedBaron Network Inventory System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RedBaron Network Inventory System
The RedBaron Network Inventory System is a powerful web-based program used to track IT assets across an organization. RNIS can manage multiple clients and locations, asset history, network IP address managment, and work force billing/expense reporting.
Advanced End Users, Customer Service, Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rnis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.