This is the Linux app named Redhat Linux Oracle OVM Systems Monitor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Redhat_Linux_Oracle_OVM_System_Performance_Monitoring_Tool.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Redhat Linux Oracle OVM Systems Monitor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Redhat Linux Oracle OVM Systems Monitor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:It's a very light Redhat Linux and Oracle OVM System Performance Monitoring tool written in Perl using rrdtool for Database and Graphing. Allows you to query the RRD database given a set of dates and generates a web based graphs. Easy to install. Uses less disk space than most performance monitoring tool. Data of each host monitored is kept for 2 years and occupy less that 25 MB of disk space.
- The Easiest and Lightest System Performance Monitoring Tool for Redhat Linux and Oracle OVM
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxperformancemonintoring/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.