This is the Linux app named Redirect IPv6 via DNS whose latest release can be downloaded as redirectdns.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Redirect IPv6 via DNS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Redirect IPv6 via DNS
Redirect IPv6 hosts to a web page to tell about existing IPv6 connectivity (e.g. in a venue where WLAN is IPv6).
It intercepts all DNS requests (acting as a server), then either proxies the request to a real server or redirects to a captive portal.
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redirectdns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.