This is the Linux app named RedisView whose latest release can be downloaded as RedisView_win64bit.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RedisView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RedisView is a redis database gui tool, provides simple add, delete, alter and basic commands, supports cluster mode.Copy set or cluster mode only need to fill out an IP and port.
1.Redis database view tool, providing CURD functionality
2.provide basic command operation
3.support singleton and replication and cluster model
4.suppport subscribe and publish mode
5.support batch delete
6.Support tens of millions of orders of magnitude, fast speed
7.Support set language and encoding
Source code: https://github.com/cc20110101/RedisView
More use information: https://blog.csdn.net/cc20110101/article/details/87301562
- Redis gui
- Redis tool
- Redis client
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redisview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.