This is the Linux app named RedtDec whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RedtDec with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The decompiler is not limited to any particular target architecture, operating system, or executable file format. ELF, PE, Mach-O, COFF, AR (archive), Intel HEX, and raw machine code supported. 32-bit: Intel x86, ARM, MIPS, PIC32, and PowerPC 64-bit: x86-64 supported. Demangling of symbols from C++ binaries (GCC, MSVC, Borland). Reconstruction of functions, types, and high-level constructs. Output in two high-level languages: C and a Python-like language. Generation of call graphs, control-flow graphs, and various statistics. Detection and reconstruction of C++ class hierarchies (RTTI, vtables). Signature-based removal of statically linked library code. Static analysis of executable files with detailed information. We currently support Windows (7 or later), Linux, macOS, and (experimentally) FreeBSD. An installed version of RetDec requires approximately 5 to 6 GB of free disk space.
- Integrated disassembler
- Reconstruction of instruction idioms
- Compiler and packer detection
- Loading and instruction decoding.
- Signature-based removal of statically linked library code
- Extraction and utilization of debugging information (DWARF, PDB)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redtdec.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.