This is the Linux app named refbase - Web Reference Database whose latest release can be downloaded as refbase-0.9.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named refbase - Web Reference Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
refbase - Web Reference Database
refbase is a web-based bibliographic manager which can import and export references in various formats (including BibTeX, Endnote, MODS XML, and OpenOffice). It can make formatted lists of citations and offers powerful searching, rich metadata, and RSS.
- a clean and standardized interface that can be integrated in your existing website
- excellent compatibility with desktop clients, such as Zotero and EndNote
- import and export records to MODS XML, RIS, BibTeX, and others
- localization to tailor per-user language and per-institution design preferences
- search; including quick, simple, advanced as well as powerful SQL search options
- display lists in compact list, detailed records, citation, and for print
- search within results for refinement
- user-specific fields for personal keywords, notes, etc
- save any search query together with the current display settings
- automatic email announcements for newly added records
- dynamic RSS feeds for recently added/edited records matching custom queries
- link records to other records in the database (using static or dynamic links)
- a command line client that works with our open API for browserless interactions
- and more!
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/refbase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.