This is the Linux app named Refined GitHub whose latest release can be downloaded as 23.10.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Refined GitHub with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Browser extension that simplifies the GitHub interface and adds useful features. Adds a build/CI status icon next to the repo’s name. Hides the Projects tab from repositories and profiles when it’s empty. New projects can still be created via the Create new… menu. Hides forks and watchers counters. Changes the default sort order of milestones Closest due date. Adds useful links to the repository navigation dropdown and moves the "Security" and "Insights" tabs to it as well. Adds a keyboard shortcut to star/unstar the current repo: g s. Adds a link to the default branch on directory listings and files. Adds a link to swap branches in the branch compare view. Adds a shortcut to your forks next to the Fork button on the current repo. Displays the age of the repository in the sidebar. In your forked repos, shows number of your open PRs to the original repo. Adds a link to access the past runs of a GitHub Action workflow when seeing the workflow configuration file. And much more.
- Makes whitespace characters visible
- Adds one-click merge conflict fixers
- Adds reaction avatars showing who reacted to a comment
- Adds the option to wait for checks when merging a PR
- Linkifies issue/PR references and URLs in code and conversation titles
- Adds a button to revert all the changes to a file in a PR
- Lets you hide every event except comments or unresolved comments in issues and PRs
- Enhances files’ commit lists navigation to follow file renames
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/refined-github.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.