This is the Linux app named Reggata whose latest release can be downloaded as reggata-1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Reggata with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONReggata is a tagging system for managing local files on a computer. Use it for organizing your huge collections of music, ebooks and photos (or any other files) with tags.
TESTERS NEEDED! Help the project: submit BUGS and request NEW FEATURES here https://github.com/vlkv/reggata/issues
Send me your FEEDBACK email@example.com !!!
- You can add tags and ratings to your local files
- There is a Tag Cloud for quick browsing across the files
- Cross-platform solution (windows, linux)
- Export/Import files with tags between different machines
- Reggata is intended to manage different file types: images, audio files, electronic books, documents of any kind.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reggata/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.