This is the Linux app named RegWorks(TM) whose latest release can be downloaded as pw_spec2reg-1_0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RegWorks(TM) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe RegWorks(TM) is a set of tools intended to automate the process of register class creation directly from the design specification. It can also be used with other third party tools such as Synopsys RAL or equivalent.
Telecommunications Industry, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/regworks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.