This is the Linux app named REHUNT whose latest release can be downloaded as REHUNT_v1.2_all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named REHUNT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONREHUNT (Restriction Enzymes HUNTing) is a free and open source package implemented in JAVA for providing many useful methods for biological sequence analysis (especially in SNP genotyping) around restriction enzymes.
All academic researchers are encouraged to use REHUNT in their studies or to integrate it into their systems and applications. Non-academic users or commercial needs are also welcome to use it. For further information or additional applications, please contact the author Yu-Huei Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- REHUNT is open source with GPL v3 license and run on all platforms.
- Universal judgement of whether a variation of a sequence can be recognized by restriction enzymes.
- Search for specific restriction enzymes.
- Identify restriction enzymes for a sequence and complementary sequence with multi-variation.
- Only restriction enzymes with eliminated IUPAC format are evaluated.
- All restriction enzymes including IUPAC format are evaluated.
- High throughput analysis.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rehunt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.