This is the Linux app named Reliak Timer whose latest release can be downloaded as ReliakTimer-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Reliak Timer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONReliak Timer is a small timer tool that supports the Pomodoro Technique®.
Some of its features are:
- Simple and clean design
- Snap window to the boundaries of the desktop
- Notifications when work or break unit is over (e.g. play sound or flash window)
- Automatically restart timer
- Autostart timer on application start
- Can stay on top of windows
- Customizations (e.g. color or font)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reliak-timer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.