This is the Linux app named Remark Markup Language whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Remark Markup Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Remark Markup Language
Remark is a markup language similar to BBCode. It is not entirely compatible with BBCode, but the differences are not that significant.
It was designed to accept liberal input, give strict and predictable output, and be easy and extensible.
Project is a templating system, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/remark-markup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.