This is the Linux app named RemindMe v1.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as RemindMev1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RemindMe v1.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RemindMe is a small program which alerts you when one of your inputted events such as birthdays, assignments or deadlines, etc... has occurred.
It has the ability to use custom alarms and can store as many events as you need.
Can hide in the background so it does not get in the way.
- Hides in the background.
- Can run at startup to alert you straight away.
- No limit on reminder events.
- Create a custom alarm from your own audio file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/remindmev10/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.