This is the Linux app named RemoteBox whose latest release can be downloaded as RemoteBox-3.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RemoteBox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RemoteBox is an open-source VirtualBox client which means you can remotely administer (ie over the network) an installation of VirtualBox on a server, including its guests and interact with them as if they were running locally. VirtualBox is installed on the server machine and RemoteBox runs on the client machine. RemoteBox provides a complete Gtk 3 graphical interface with a look and feel similar to that of VirtualBox's native GUI and supports the vast majority of features.
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/remotebox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.