This is the Linux app named Repeat whose latest release can be downloaded as Repeat_5_6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Repeat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Full-fledged mouse/keyboard record/replay and automation hotkeys/macros creation using modern programming languages, and more advanced automation features. Working across three major OSes: Windows, OSX, and Linux.
See more at https://github.com/repeats/Repeat
Repeat yourself with some intelligence. This, if used correctly, can improve your productivity greatly.
- Record and replay computer activities.
- Store recorded tasks and replay them later.
- Write your own task in your favorite text editor using Python or Java so you have more control over the computer.
- Assign multiple arbitrary hotkey combinations to activate a stored task.
- Assign multiple mouse gestures to activate a stored task.
- Compile and run tasks on a group of remote machines.
- Manage your Repeat tasks (either recorded or written).
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Testers
C#, Python, C, Objective C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/repeat1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.