This is the Linux app named Report Manager Plugin for CakePHP 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as report_manager_v0.4.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Report Manager Plugin for CakePHP 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Report Manager Plugin for CakePHP 2
Using the plugin
The wizard interface is self explanatory.
1. On the first tab you can select the fields and their position
2. On the second tab you can define a filter
3. On the third tab you can select up to two fields to sort
4. On the last tab you can enter a name for your report and choose between 5 style options
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/repomancakephp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.