This is the Linux app named ReportingCloud whose latest release can be downloaded as ReportingCloud.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReportingCloud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONReportingCloud provides an open source quality implementation as an extension of the RDL specification.
- Charts (column, bar, line, pie, area, doughnut, scatter, bubble, map)
- Tables (table groups, multiple header, footer, detail rows)
- List (allows absolute positioning of report items)
- Matrix (also know as cross tabulation with multi-level grouping of rows and columns)
- Export to pdf and other formats
- Datasources (MS SQL Server, MS OLE DB Driver, ODBC, XML, Web Services, CSV files, configurable to any .Net data provider, any IEnumerable collection of objects with property names matching the DataSet, IDataReader, DataTable, XML documents)
- Expressions with VB.NET syntaxe (financial, aggregate, control, math, string, convert, arithmetic, logical, user functions)
- Subreports (reports may be included in other reports)
- Bar codes (EAN-13 and Bookland are provided. Public interfaces allow you to create your own custom report items)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reportingcloud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.