This is the Linux app named RESHL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as reshl-2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RESHL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RESHL to run in Linux online
RESHL is a collection of Linux software used to interact with pen-master based haptic devices. Its name, ROS-Enhanced Scalable Haptic Library, describes all its main features:
- ROS-Enhanced: the library can be used as a library in the ROS framework (Robot Operating System - http://www.ros.org/) and provides out-of-the-box support for master-slave solutions
- Scalable: the library consists in different sub-libraries with different software dependencies. This way you don't have to install software for devices or functionality you're not going to use. Refer to Structure section for details on the single sub-libraries.
- Haptic: the end-application is using pen-master devices to simulate the sense of touch in a haptic virtual environment.
- Library: the software is distributed in c++ libraries with an easy interface. A graphic environment based on OpenGL is generated to improve the user's experience.
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reshl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.